Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Response to Maissa's Blog

Taryn M said...
Wow! That was really interesting. I thought the same as you - the wife would pick up all prescriptions and the husband would only pick up his own. Somehow we must both think that women are the care-givers and men are selfish. When I first read that the woman dropped off all prescriptions but only picked up her own, I thought maybe it had to do with insurance - maybe they each separately carry prescription drug insurance. But when you said the husband picks up his wife's, I got confused. I only pick up my own because I don't want to pay for anything that has to do with my husband. If there was no charge, I'd have no problem picking up both.Does this happen with many couples or one in particular?

Taryn

No comments:

Post a Comment