Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Response to Nicole's Blog #5

Nicole,
I owned my own business too and that situation is so tricky. I would have people come into my bookstore and go to the back of the store and beging reading to their kids in the Children's Section.

I went in the back after this family came in for about the 10th time without buying anything, and their kid had peed on one of the floor pillows and they didn't even have the courtesy to tell me. I certainly know accidents happen and would never have said anything but I thought that was really rude.

Obviously this is a "crazy customer" and most people that know this woman probably know she's crazy. For the few that didn't know, a very rational explanation is required. They did the right thing but I completely empathize with their situation.

Taryn

No comments:

Post a Comment