Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Response to Taran

Taran,
That is a hilarious story! Your aunt seems like a trip! I've learned from my gay friends that unless you are gay, they aren't going to try and "turn" you. Just as you respect your aunt for being gay, she respects you for being straight. I had one lesbian try and "turn" me but she was 19 years old (I was 26) and was completely NOT out yet. I think she just saw me as a confident woman who didn't have a boyfriend at the time and thought she'd give it a shot. I think felt awkward about it after, but I told her to chill out.

Just because a guy is gay, doesn't mean I'm going to change my clothes in front of him. I'm a little reserved so changing my clothes in front of men is not done (unless it's my husband or boyfriend). So I don't think your gay aunt saw what your straight aunt was doing as sexual.

No comments:

Post a Comment