Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Response to Teandra

Seriously, drunk as an excuse? Never. Unless you completely black out, drunk is never an excuse. I know there are teens out there that actually think that without penetration, they aren't having sex. If my lipstick is getting on a guys boxers, we're having sex!

What's more interesting to me is that you were having this conversation with a guy at work. If any guy here at work tried to discuss this subject with me (and I know I'm older and pretty much a prude but really!) I would shut him up. That level of intimate discussion is uncomfortable for me. I don't even want to discuss this with my female co-workers. But since I'm writing, considering cheating can be cheating. Many people feel that if a person is considering cheating, he/she may as well do it because she's/he's obviously not committed to the person she's/he's with. And I mean seriously considering. Passing fancies are just normal.
Taryn

No comments:

Post a Comment